1. At which GP practice did your annual health check take place?
2. Did you get easy read information letting you know about your appointment - Please tick if you received any of these:
Easy read letter about your appointment – it could look like this
Easy read fact sheet about your annual health check
Any other easy read information
3. About how long did your health check take? – Please tick
4. Were you given information to take away? - Please tick
An easy read fact sheet – there are a number of factsheets – they look like this
Health Action Plan
I didn’t need any other information
5. Were you referred to another service?
Here are some of the services you could be referred to:
6. Did you receive any information or support to go for any screening services? - Please tick
Breast Screening - If you are a woman and aged between 47 and 73 you should be offered a mammogram
Cervical Screening – If you are a woman and aged between 25 years 64 you should be offered a smear test.
Bowel Screening – If you are aged between 60 and 74 you should be offered bowel screening
8. How was your experience? Please tick
THANK YOU FOR COMPLETING OUR QUESTIONNAIRE